- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Ah, Chimaeron, truly a living testament to my scientific prowess. I reworked and twisted his form countless times over the years, and the final result is truly something to behold.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Congratulations! Allow me to grant you a title befitting the amazing achievement you just performed. Henceforth you shall be known as the "Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent, and Disappointing Minions."
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Finally someone to deal with that unsightly pest! You have my thanks, "heroes."
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Get up, little red wyrm...and destroy them!
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Hmm... a shame to lose that experiment.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Hmm... the Omnotron Defense System. Centuries ago these constructs were considered the Dwarves' greatest technical achievements. With so many counters to each construct's attacks, I'll have to rectify these designs for them to provide me any entertainment.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Impressive. You have managed to destroy one of my most horrific creations, a task I had thought impossible until now.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say...
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Let the games begin!
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Maloriak, try not to lose to these mortals. Semicompetent help is SO hard to create.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Mortals that fancy themselves HEROES have entered the Broken Hall. Oh, I do hope this "raid" will amuse me more than the last.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Now that was really unnecessary.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: That malfunctioning piece of junk was murder on the repair bills.
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: This fight has gotten a bit stale; allow me to spice things up!
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: We never did see eye to eye... Good riddance I say!
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Welcome to my personal sanctum, heroes! I hope you find the accommodations to your liking. Herein you will find many of my failed experiments and ultimately my greatest triumph!
- Lord Victor Nefarius yells: Your mixtures are weak, Maloriak! They need a bit more... kick!
- Lord Victor Nefarius says: Ah, Maloriak. How gracious of you to finally appear from that quarantine you call a laboratory. What have you got this time?
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.