After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Raise Undead Scarab
– Nerub'enkan raises a scarab from the dead to aid him in battle.
– Undead Scarabs aid Nerub'enkan in battle, poisoning their targets.
– Undead Scarab's melee attacks have a chance to poison their current target, inflicting Nature damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
– Nerub'enkan sends several scarabs at his current target, inflicting Physical damage.
– Nerub'enkan pierces his current target, reducing their armor by 50% for 10 sec.
– Nerub'enkan encases a player in webs, immobilizing them and increasing the time between their melee attacks by 100% for 5 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.