- Duggan Wildhammer says: A hundred crates of barley there ta' be makin' inta' mead!
- Duggan Wildhammer says: Ah ken see very well through this haze, but I'd know tha' smell anywhere! Die ye foul ogre!
- Duggan Wildhammer says: An' surrounded by the Lich King's beasts, what could old Duggan do?
- Duggan Wildhammer says: An' when he did arrive there, what'd his dwarf eyes see?
- Duggan Wildhammer says: But tha' mead was cursed with th' plague o' death, and now old Duggan, too.
- Duggan Wildhammer says: But though I feel the plague within, my hopes 'ave not yet sunk.
- Duggan Wildhammer says: If'n I'm gonna be Scourge anyway, I might as well be drunk!
- Duggan Wildhammer says: Ooooooooh...
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.