- Captain Kromcrush yells: Help me crush these punys!
- Captain Kromcrush yells: Hey, who Fengus callin' a gnoll lover?! Take da prisoners to da king; you smart to bring them with their weapons and show da king that they a threat. I'll go see if Fengus talk smack when I give him da beatdown! HAR!
- Captain Kromcrush yells: OK Fengus, where you at?! You come call me a gnoll lover while I give you da hammer upside da head!
- Captain Kromcrush says: No one get past me and threaten da king! Ungh, take it!!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Frightening Shout – Captain Kromcrush causes all players within 8 yards to run in fear for 6 sec.
- Mortal Cleave – Captain Kromcrush inflicts Physical damage to a player and an additional player adjacent to the first. Mortal Cleave reduces all healing to affected players by 50% for 5 sec.
Captain Kromcrush summons two Gordok Reavers to aid him in battle when he reaches 50% health remaining.
- Gordok Reaver
- Cleave – The Gordok Reaver inflicts Physical damage to a player and an additional player adjacent to the first.
- Sunder Armor – The Gordok Reaver reduces the armor of a player, increasing the Physical damage they receive. Sunder Armor stacks up to 5 charges and lasts 20 sec.
- Mortal Strike – The Gordok Reaver inflicts Physical damage to a player. Players affected by Mortal Strike receive 50% less healing for 5 sec.
Bring it on!
Captain Kromcrush activates Retaliation with when he reaches 25% health remaining.
- Retaliation – Captain Kromcrush retaliates against all players who strike him in melee combat for 8 sec, inflicting Physical damage.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.