- Christoph Faral says: Broke both me legs that night. How could I forget?
- Christoph Faral says: I miss the dwarven ale we used to get at that inn in Lordaeron. Remember that fight we started there?
- Christoph Faral says: I still have the scars from that night.
- Christoph Faral says: I tell ye, I don't miss the Great War at all. I remember when we fought at Darrowmere. All night in the fog, lying in a muddy trench.
- Christoph Faral says: I woke up in a bed in Northshire three weeks later. Don't remember a damn thing.
- Christoph Faral says: Never seen anyone move so fast in my whole life.
- Christoph Faral says: The best had to have been the look on Perenolde's face when our army comes marchin' right up to his front door. What a battle!
- Christoph Faral says: Was that the third or fourth time you nearly got me gutted trying one of your crazy stunts?
- Christoph Faral says: Wasn't that the night we had to pick up my thumb and carry it in your smoke pouch?
- Christoph Faral says: Well, you're still here. I'd say that is something worth drinking to.
- Christoph Faral says: You screamed like a little girl, funniest thing I ever saw.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.