- High Executor Mavren says: Again I strongly disagree with your view of the strategic situation. Your plan will spread our forces too thin. It will leave us with only a small force to assault Deatholme. I cannot in good conscience execute such a strategy.
- High Executor Mavren says: And if your Farstriders were here to reinforce us, I might agree. But, they are busying themselves instead with the Shadowpine trolls on your eastern border. The longer we wait for them, the stronger the Scourge will become.
- High Executor Mavren says: Dame Auriferous, we are the reinforcements. It may come to pass that The Lady will send more men in time. Better that you convince Silvermoon City to muster all of its forces and put them at our disposal here.
- High Executor Mavren says: I believe that you're making my argument for me, but yes it would be nice if we had more reinforcements. I would counter that it would be faster to pull the Farstriders from their senseless skirmishing with the trolls.
- High Executor Mavren says: I strongly disagree. Dar'khan is not going to get reinforcements because he'll be bottlenecked. Deatholme has only one way in and out. Your traitor was a fool to corner himself there, and I intend to exploit that weakness!
- High Executor Mavren says: Perhaps we should let the matter rest for the time being until your chef has prepared your meal? You look a bit piqued if you don't mind my saying. We can resume our discussion when you are feeling more yourself.
- High Executor Mavren says: Spread throughout the Ghostlands, our forces will be of little use in an assault on Deatholme. No, milady, I am here to kill Dar'khan and that is what I intend to do!
- High Executor Mavren says: This is war, Dame Auriferous, and in any war lives will be lost! The only areas that we need to secure are the two ziggurats. We will turtle in and take the Tower of the Damned and its master by brute force. Then you will have your Quel'Thalas.
- High Executor Mavren says: We've been over this before. Only a focused assault upon Deatholme will meet with success. These other targets are distractions that we can ill afford. I suggest that you inform your Captain Helios that he is to leave off his campaign against the Shadowpine trolls and focus solely on the Scourge.
- High Executor Mavren says: With all due respect, milady, you have not fought the Scourge as I have. The Lady appointed me to assist you in defeating Dar'khan because of that, and you would do well to consider what I have to say.
- High Executor Mavren says: You are correct; we must concentrate on the Scourge. Ignore the trolls and the villages, and focus our attentions on Deatholme! With Dar'khan defeated you will find that the rest of the Scourge 'body' will fall quickly, lacking their 'head'.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.