- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Beg for your pitiful life!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Come on, show me a real fight!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: One pitiful wretch down. Go on, take another one!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Run, coward, run!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Thank you for saving me the trouble. Now it's my turn to have some fun!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: What... a shame.
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Yes, beat him mercilessly! His skull is as thick as an ogre's!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: You can have that one, I no longer need him!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: You want him? Very well, take him!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: You wish to fight us all at once? This should be amusing!
- Grand Warlock Nethekurse yells: Your pain amuses me!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Shadow Cleave – Grand Warlock Nethekurse inflicts Shadow damage to a player and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Death Coil – Grand Warlock Nethekurse causes a player to run in horror for 4 sec, inflicting (21.4% of Spell power) Shadow damage. Nethekurse gains 100% of the damage caused in health.
- Lesser Shadow Fissure – Grand Warlock Nethekurse creates a fissure under a player, inflicting Shadow damage every second while they are inside of the fissure.
- Dark Spin – When Grand Warlock Nethekurse reaches 25% remaining health, he spins wildly, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 5 yards and hurling bolts of dark magic that inflict Shadow damage.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.