- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Back off, pup!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Do you smell that? Fresh meat has somehow breached our citadel. Be wary of any intruders.
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Heal me, quickly!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: I'm going to enjoy this...
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Much too easy.
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: Say farewell!
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: This may hurt a little....
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar yells: What have we here?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overpower – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar instantly overpowers his target after they dodge, inflicting Physical damage.
- Mortal Wound – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 5% for 20 sec.
- Mortal Wound – Watcherkeeper Gargolmar inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 10% for 30 sec.
- Surge – Watchkeeper Gargolmar charges a player, inflicting Physical damage to them and all players within 0 yards, knocking them all back.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.