- Anduin Wrynn says: <name>, I remember when you first came to see my father after the battle for Ebon Hold. I'm glad you're still with us.
- Anduin Wrynn says: <name>, you did it. It looks like they're fleeing.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Are you often sent to gather things for people? I suppose a hero's work is never done.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Being a powerful warlock must be hard. Do you ever worry you'll lose control of one of your demons?
- Anduin Wrynn says: Does this feel like a wild goose chase to you? These workers don't know anything!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Father, watch out!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Fight them back - I can't hold this shield up much longer!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Here we go. Nobody here will question it if the Prince wants to glance through some files.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Hmmmm... no valuable information there.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Hmmmm....
- Anduin Wrynn says: I'm training to be a priest, myself. One day I hope I can command as much power as you.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I've always wondered what it would be like to be a druid. Where do your clothes go when you change into a bear?
- Anduin Wrynn says: Look out - I see another!
- Anduin Wrynn says: So you're a hunter? My father has taught me to be pretty handy with a bow, myself.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Some sort of rituals were performed at this altar. It looks like a kind of pagan initiation ritual that Velen once told me about. Bloody. Disgusting.
- Anduin Wrynn says: This is all wrong. There's nothing in here about the Twilight's Hammer. What is Samuelson playing at?
- Anduin Wrynn says: This is great, I never get to talk to Stormwind's rogues. They're always so quiet and secretive...
- Anduin Wrynn says: This is the place. Samuelson's files should be on the third floor, all the way up the spiral staircase.
- Anduin Wrynn says: What IS this place? Ugh, and that smell...
- Anduin Wrynn says: What's it like to be a shaman? I met Thrall once. My father doesn't trust him but he seemed very wise.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Who do you think - wait - <name>, look out behind you!
- Anduin Wrynn says: You really have a way with people, <name>. They fear and respect you.
- Anduin Wrynn says: You're a mage, like Jaina Proudmoore? How long have you studied the arcane? It seems so difficult to master.
- Anduin Wrynn says: You're a paladin? Highlord Fordragon was, as well. He taught me a great deal. I... I still miss him.
- Anduin Wrynn says: You're one of the fiercest-looking warriors I've ever seen, <name>!
- Anduin Wrynn whispers: Can I help you with the Twilight's Hammer investigation? We don't have to tell my father...
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.