- Thrall says: A rider approaches.
- Thrall says: As long as we're going with a new plan, I may as well pick up a weapon and some armor.
- Thrall says: Blackmoore has much to answer for!
- Thrall says: Goodbye, Taretha. I will never forget your kindness.
- Thrall says: I am a slave no longer!
- Thrall says: I did not ask for this!
- Thrall says: I have earned my freedom!
- Thrall says: I will not waste this chance. I will seek out my destiny.
- Thrall says: I'm glad you're safe, Taretha. None of this would have been possible without your friends. They made all of this happen.
- Thrall says: Let's go.
- Thrall says: Let's ride!
- Thrall says: She's not here.
- Thrall says: Taretha isn't here. Let's head into town.
- Thrall says: Taretha must be in the inn. Let's go.
- Thrall says: Taretha! What foul magic is this?
- Thrall says: Thank you, strangers. You have given me hope.
- Thrall says: That's enough out of him.
- Thrall says: Then who are these people?
- Thrall says: This day is long overdue! Out of my way!
- Thrall says: Very well then. Let's go!
- Thrall says: Very well. Tarren Mill lies just west of here. Since time is of the essence...
- Thrall says: Who or what was that?
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.