- Aeonus yells: Let us see what fate has in store....
- Aeonus yells: We will triumph. It is only a matter... of time.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Time Stop – Aeonus stops time in a 0 yard sphere for 4 sec.
- Sand Breath – Aeonus breaths sand, inflicting Arcane damage to all players in front of him, reducing their movement speed and increasing the time between their attacks for 10 sec.
- Thrash – Aeonus thrashes at his current target, attacking 2 additional times.
- Cleave – Aeonus inflicts Physical damage to a player and their nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Enrage – Aeonus enrages, attacking 50% faster for 8 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.