- Epoch Hunter yells: Ah, there you are. I had hoped to accomplish this with a bit of subtlety, but I suppose direct confrontation was inevitable. Your future, Thrall, must not come to pass and so... you and your troublesome friends must die!
- Epoch Hunter yells: Enough, I will erase your very existence!
- Epoch Hunter yells: No! The master will... not be... pleased.
- Epoch Hunter yells: Not so fast!
- Epoch Hunter yells: Struggle as much as you like...
- Epoch Hunter yells: Taretha's life hangs in the balance. Surely you care for her. Surely you wish to save her...
- Epoch Hunter yells: Thrall! Come outside and face your fate!
- Epoch Hunter yells: You cannot fight fate!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 80 reputation with Keepers of Time
- 250 reputation with Keepers of Time
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Sand Breath – Epoch Hunter breaths sand, inflicting Arcane damage to all players in front of him, reducing their attack and movement speed for 10 sec.
- Impending Death – Epoch Hunter marks a player for death, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 seconds for 24 sec.
- Wing Buffet – Epoch Hunter inflicts Physical damage to all players within 15 yards of him, knocking them back.
- Double Attack – Epoch Hunter has a 25% chance to attack twice when meleeing.
- Magic Disruption Aura – Epoch Hunter is surrounded by a disrupting aura, dispelling 1 magical effect from all players within 0 yards every 3 seconds.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.