Epoch Hunter yells: Ah, there you are. I had hoped to accomplish this with a bit of subtlety, but I suppose direct confrontation was inevitable. Your future, Thrall, must not come to pass and so... you and your troublesome friends must die!
Epoch Hunter yells: Enough, I will erase your very existence!
Epoch Hunter yells: No! The master will... not be... pleased.
Epoch Hunter yells: Not so fast!
Epoch Hunter yells: Struggle as much as you like...
Epoch Hunter yells: Taretha's life hangs in the balance. Surely you care for her. Surely you wish to save her...
Epoch Hunter yells: Thrall! Come outside and face your fate!
Epoch Hunter yells: You cannot fight fate!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Epoch Hunter breaths sand, inflicting Arcane damage to all players in front of him, reducing their attack and movement speed for 10 sec.
– Epoch Hunter marks a player for death, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 seconds for 24 sec.
– Epoch Hunter inflicts Physical damage to all players within 0 yards of him, knocking them back.
– Epoch Hunter has a 25% chance to attack twice when meleeing.
Magic Disruption Aura
– Epoch Hunter is surrounded by a disrupting aura, dispelling 1 magical effect from all players within 0 yards every 3 seconds.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.