- Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: An epic battle, how exciting!
- Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I have such fascinating things to show you.
- Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I must bid you... farewell.
- Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: I've longed for a good adventure!
- Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: We have not been properly introduced.
- Nexus-Prince Shaffar yells: What is this? You must forgive me, but I was not expecting company. As you can see, we are somewhat preoccupied right now. But no matter. As I am a gracious host, I will tend to you... personally.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Fireball – Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Fire damage to a player.
- Frostbolt – Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Frost damage to a player, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
- Frost Nova – Nexus-Prince Shaffar inflicts Frost damage to all players within 0 yards, immobilizing them for 5 sec.
- Blink – Nexus-Prince Shaffar teleports 0 yards forward.
- Ethereal Beacon
- Arcane Bolt – Ethereal Beacons hurl a bolt of energy that inflicts Arcane damage to a player.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.