- Exarch Maladaar yells: Let your mind be clouded.
- Exarch Maladaar yells: Rise, my fallen brothers! Take form and fight!
- Exarch Maladaar yells: Serve your penitence!
- Exarch Maladaar yells: Stare into the darkness of your soul.
- Exarch Maladaar yells: There is no turning back now!
- Exarch Maladaar yells: This is... where I belong.
- Exarch Maladaar yells: You will pay with your life!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 80 reputation with Lower City
- 250 reputation with Lower City
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ribbon of Souls – Exarch Maladaar inflicts Shadow damage to his current target.
- Soul Scream – Exarch Maladaar lets out a soul scream, disorienting all players within 0 yards for 2 sec.
- Stolen Soul – Exarch Maladaar rips the soul from a player, reducing their damage and healing done by 50%. The soul forms a ghostly being that attacks the player for 2 min.
- Summon Avatar – When Exarch Maladaar reaches 25% remaining health, he summons an Avatar of the Martyred.
- Avatar of the Martyred
- Mortal Strike – The Avatar of the Martyred strikes his current target, inflicting Physical damage and reducing the effectiveness of any healing received by 50%.
- Sunder Armor – The Avatar of the Martyred hacks at an enemy's armor, reducing it with each application of Sunder Armor. Sunder armor stacks up to 5 times and lasts for 20 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.