- Gurgthock yells: <name> has defeated Brokentoe!
- Gurgthock yells: <name> has defeated the hero of the Warmaul, Mogor! All hail <name>!
- Gurgthock yells: <name> is victorious once more!
- Gurgthock yells: All that's left of <name> is a red stain on the floor!
- Gurgthock yells: For the first time in the Ring of Blood's history, Mogor has chosen to exercise his right of battle! On this wartorn ground, <name> will face Mogor, hero of the Warmaul!
- Gurgthock yells: From parts unknown: Skra'gath! Can <name> possibly survive the onslaught of void energies?
- Gurgthock yells: Hailing from the mountains of Blade's Edge comes Rokdar the Sundered Lord! <name> is in for the fight of her life.
- Gurgthock yells: Hailing from the mountains of Blade's Edge comes Rokdar the Sundered Lord! <name> is in for the fight of his life.
- Gurgthock yells: The battle is about to begin! <name> versus the ferocious clefthoof, Brokentoe!
- Gurgthock yells: The battle is about to begin! The unmerciful Murkblood twins versus <name>!
- Gurgthock yells: This is the moment we've all been waiting for! The Warmaul champion is about to make his first showing at the Ring of Blood in weeks! Will <name> go down in defeat as easily as the champion's other opponents? We shall see...
- Gurgthock yells: Unbelievable! <name> has defeated the Murkblood twins!
- Gurgthock says: Get in the Ring of Blood, <name>. The fight is about to start!
- Gurgthock says: Mogor has challenged you. You have to accept! Get in the ring if you are ready to fight.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.