- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ak-a-ra-k! No escape for -- caw -- you!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ikiss cut you, pretty -- ak-a-ak -- slice you, yes!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ikiss will not -- rak, rak -- die...
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Mmm, you make war on Ikiss? Aa-ak!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Mmmmmm...
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ra-ak! Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Ak! Power, great power. Ra-kaw! Power in trinkets! Ak-caw!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: You die -- ka! Stay away from trinkets!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Arcane Explosion – When Talon King Ikiss reaches 80%, 50%, and 25% remaining health, he blinks to a player's location and begins to cast Arcane Explosion. Arcane Explosion inflicts 9157 to 10643 Arcane damage to all players withing 35 yards that are in Talon King Ikiss' line of sight.
- Arcane Volley – Talon King Ikiss hurls a volley of Arcane bolts at all players within 100 yards, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Polymorph – Talon King Ikiss transforms a player into a sheep, forcing them to wander around for up to 6 sec. While wandering, the sheep cannot attack or cast spells. Any damage will transform the player back into its normal form.
- Mana Shield – Talon King Ikiss shields himself, absorbing 10000 damage.
- Slow – Talon King Ikiss slows all players within 0 yards, reducing their attack and movement speed for 8 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.