GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 120 reputation with Lower City
- 250 reputation with Lower City
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Sonic Boom – Murmur releases a massive burst of sonic energy that blasts players within 34 yards with Nature damage, then inflicts additional Nature damage every 3 seconds for 9 sec. While affected by Sonic Boom, movement speed is reduced by 90%.
- Magnetic Pull – Murmur pulls all players towards him.
- Murmur's Touch – Murmur touches a player, causing the air around them to pulse with sonic energy for 14 sec. When Murmur's Touch fades, a shockwave of energy inflicts 6412 to 7088 Nature damage and silences all players within 20 yards of the player that was touched for 6 sec.
- Murmur's Touch – Murmur touches a player, causing the air around them to pulse with sonic energy for 7 sec, pulling all other players towards them. When Murmur's Touch fades, a shockwave of energy inflicts 6412 to 7088 Nature damage and silences all players within 20 yards of the player that was touched for 6 sec.
- Sonic Shock – Murmur shocks a player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Arcane damage to his current target.
- Thundering Storm – Murmur throws sonic bolts at any player further than 25 yards from him, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Nature damage.
- Resonance – When there are no players within melee range of Murmur, he inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to all players and increases their Nature damage taken by 2000 for 45 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.