- Tauren Commoner says: For the Alliance!
- Tauren Commoner says: Happy Hallow's End!
- Tauren Commoner says: Here's to the Horde!
- Tauren Commoner says: I think I've eaten too much candy...
- Tauren Commoner says: Ishnu-dal-dieb.
- Tauren Commoner says: It is our duty to honor the sacred days of our allies, however strange.
- Tauren Commoner says: Next year, I'm dressing up as either a corsair or an assassin.
- Tauren Commoner says: To Brewfest!
- Tauren Commoner says: We should attend the next burning of the Wickerman.
- Tauren Commoner says: We should go trick or treating later.
- Tauren Commoner says: What do you think of the mask?
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.