- Harbinger Skyriss yells: Bear witness to the agent of your demise!
- Harbinger Skyriss yells: Flee in terror.
- Harbinger Skyriss yells: I am merely one of... infinite multitudes.
- Harbinger Skyriss yells: I will show you horrors undreamed of.
- Harbinger Skyriss yells: We span the universe, as countless as the stars!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
First Prison Cell
When Warden Mellichar enters combat, he opens the first prison cell, releasing either a Blazing Trickster or a Phase-Hunter.
Second Prison Cell
Shortly after unlocking the first prison cell, Warden Mellichar unlocks the second prison cell, releasing Millhouse Manastorm.
- Millhouse Manastorm – Insulted by Mellichar, Millhouse Manastorm aids players in the fight against the other prisoners and Harbinger Skyriss.
Third Prison Cell
Immediately after realizing that the second prison cell only contains Millhouse Manastorm, Warden Mellichar unlocks the third prison cell containing either a Sulfuron Magma-Thrower or an Akkiris Lightning-Waker.
- Sulfuron Magma-Thrower
- Rain of Fire – Sulfuron Magma-Thrower calls down a molten rain, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 10 yards of the targeted area every 2 seconds for 6 sec.
- Magma-Thrower's Curse – Sulfuron Magma-Thrower curses a player, reducing the effectiveness of any healing effects received by 50% for 1 min.
- Shadow Bolt – Sulfuron Magma-Thrower hurls a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Akkiris Lightning-Waker
- Lightning Jump – Akkiris Lightning-Waker curses a player, increasing the damage they take from all Magic by 100% for 1 min.
- Lightning Discharge – Akkiris Lightning-Waker sends out lightning bolts, inflicting Nature damage to all players within 50 yards.
- Spell Shock – Akkiris Lightning-Waker counters a player's spell, preventing them from casting that spell again for 6 sec.
- Magic Grounding – Akkiris Lightning-Waker grounds itself, reducing all Magic damage taken by 50% for 30 sec.
Fourth Prison Cell
Shortly after unlocking the third prison cell, Warden Mellichar unlocks the fourth prison cell containing either a Blackwing Drakonaar or a Twilight Drakonaar.
- Blackwing Drakonaar
- Brood Power: Black – Blackwing Drakonaar deals Fire damage to all players in front of it.
- Mortal Strike – Blackwing Drakonaar inflicts Physical damage to a player, reducing the effectiveness of any healing effects received by 50% for 5 sec.
- Blast Wave – Blackwing Drakonaar unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 30 yards and reducing their movement speed for 8 sec.
- Twilight Drakonaar
- Brood Power: Green – Twilight Drakonaar stuns all players in front of it for 1 sec.
- Brood Power: Black – Twilight Drakonaar deals Fire damage to all players in front of it.
- Brood Power: Blue – Twilight Drakonaar inflicts Frost damage to all players in front of it, destroying 875 to 1125 mana and increasing the time between attacks by 100% for 6 sec.
- Brood Power: Bronze – Twilight Drakonaar inflicts Arcane damage to all players in front of it, reducing their casting speed by 50% and increasing the time between attacks by 33% for 6 sec.
- Brood Power: Red – Twilight Drakonaar burns all players in front of it, inflicting Fire damage every second for 5 sec.
Final Prison Cell
- Harbinger Skyriss
- Mind Rend – Harbinger Skyriss stuns a player's mind, inflicting 6750 Shadow damage over 3 sec.
- Fear – Harbinger Skyriss strikes fear in a player, causing them to flee in terror for 4 sec.
- Domination – Harbinger Skyriss takes control of a player, causing them to fight their allies for 6 sec.
- Mana Burn – Harbinger Skyriss burns a player's mana, inflicting Shadow damage for each point of mana consumed.
- Harbinger's Illusion – When Harbinger Skryiss reaches 66% and 33% remaining health, he creates an illusion of himself. The illusion of Harbinger Skyriss uses Mind Rend to assault players.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.