- Millhouse Manastorm yells: "Lowly"? I don't care who you are, friend: no one refers to the mighty Millhouse Manastorm as "lowly"!
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: Aaalllriiiight!! Who ordered up an extra large can of whoop-ass?
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: And of course I'll need some mana. You guys are gonna love this; just wait....
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: Fantastic! Next, some protective spells. Yeah, now we're cookin'!
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: I have no idea what goes on here, but I will gladly join your fight against this impudent imbecile!
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: I just need to get some things ready first. You guys go ahead and get started. I need to summon up some water....
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: Ice, ice baby.
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: Prepare to defend yourself, cretin!
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: Where in Bonzo's Brass Buttons am I? And who are-- yaaghh, that's one mother of a headache!
- Millhouse Manastorm yells: Who's bad? Who's bad? That's right: we bad!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.