- Shade of the Horseman yells: Fire consumes! You've tried and failed. Let there be no doubt, justice prevailed!
- Shade of the Horseman yells: My flames have died, left not a spark. I shall send you myself, to the lifeless dark.
- Shade of the Horseman yells: Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum. Cry for mercy, the reckoning has come!
- Shade of the Horseman yells: So eager you are, for my blood to spill. Yet to vanquish me, 'tis my head you must kill!
- Shade of the Horseman yells: The sky is dark. The fire burns. You strive in vain as Fate's wheel turns.
- Shade of the Horseman yells: The town still burns, a cleansing fire! Time is short, I'll soon retire!
- Shade of the Horseman says: Harken, cur! Tis you I spurn! Now feel... the burn!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.