- Akil'zon yells: Feed, me bruddahs!
- Akil'zon yells: I be da predator! You da prey...
- Akil'zon yells: You can't... kill... me spirit!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Static Disruption – Akil'zon charges the air around a random player, inflicting 10500 Nature damage in a 5 yard radius, and increasing Nature damage taken by 25% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Call Lightning – Akil'zon unleashes a burst of electrical energy at his current target, inflicting 8550 to 9450 Nature damage.
- Amani Kidnapper – Akil'zon calls an Amani Kidnapper to snatch a random player into the air.
- Plucked – While in the air, the Amani Kidnapper inflicts 4% of a players's maximum health as damage every second. The player can continue to use spells, items and abilities. Slaying the Amani Kidnapper frees the trapped player.
- Electrical Storm – Akil'zon immobilizes a random player in midair and creates a massive electrical storm for 8 sec. Players within 20 yards of the immobilized player are safe from the storm. Every second a player stands outside this safe distance, the storm inflicts 2400 Nature damage and increases Nature damage taken by 50% for 3 sec.
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.