- Nalorakk yells: Guards, go already! Who you more afraid of, dem... or me?
- Nalorakk yells: I be losin' me patience! Go on: make dem wish dey was never born!
- Nalorakk yells: I bring da pain!
- Nalorakk yells: I... be waitin' on da udda side....
- Nalorakk yells: Mua-ha-ha!
- Nalorakk yells: Ride now! Ride out dere and bring me back some heads!
- Nalorakk yells: You be dead soon enough!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Make Way for the Nalorakk!
Nalorakk begins the battle in troll form. He performs Brutal Strikes on the tank and periodically Surges toward the most distant enemy, leaving them vulnerable to additional Surges.
- Brutal Strike – Nalorakk strikes his current target with a brutal attack that ignores armor, inflicting 7020 to 7380 Physical damage.
- Surge – Nalorakk charges the most distant enemy, inflicting 10237 to 10763 Physical damage. In addition, Physical damage dealt to the target increases by 500% for 20 sec.
Stage Two: Calling on the Beast
Nalorakk transforms into a bear. In bear form he attacks the tank with two different bleed effects, Rend Flesh and Lacerating Slash. Nalorakk also lets loose with a Deafening Roar to briefly silence his enemies.
- Rend Flesh – Nalorakk rends the flesh of the target, inflicting 1800 Physical damage every 0.5 sec for 5 sec.
- Lacerating Slash – Nalorakk slashes his current target and leaves a horrible bleeding wound, inflicting 5002 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 24 sec.
- Deafening Roar – Nalorakk lets loose a Deafening Roar, silencing his enemies for 2 sec.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.