- Daakara yells: De Zandalari give us strength. Nobody push around de Amani no more!
- Daakara yells: Dere be no hidin' from da eagle!
- Daakara yells: Got me some new tricks... like me brudda bear....
- Daakara yells: Let me introduce you to me new bruddas: fang and claw!
- Daakara yells: Mebbe me fall... but da Amani empire... never going to die.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: No One Pushes Us Around!
Daakara begins the encounter in troll form. He performs Grievous Throw at random players and uses Whirlwind against nearby enemies.
- Grievous Throw – Daakara throws his weapon at a random player, causing them to bleed profusely for 1 min. or until fully healed. The wound inflicts 5000 damage every 5 seconds.
- Whirlwind – Daakara attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel. After channeling for 2 seconds he inflicts 110% of a normal melee attack to enemies within 8 yards.
Stage Two: Got Me Some New Tricks!
Daakara absorbs the essence of either the bear or lynx.
- Essence of the Bear
- Surge – Daakara charges the most distant enemy, inflicting 10237 to 10763 Physical damage. In addition, Physical damage dealt to the target increases by 500% for 20 sec.
- Nearly Overpowered Blow – Daakara instantly attacks his target, inflicting 115% of a normal melee attack. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged, or parried.
- Creeping Paralysis – Daakara inflicts a slow paralysis on all players, stunning them for 3 sec. if not removed within 6 sec.
- Essence of the Lynx
- Amani Lynx – Immediately after transforming into a Lynx, Daakara summons two Amani Lynx to attack players. These Lynx see through any stealth or invisibility effects.
- Feral Swipe – The Amani Lynx swipes at its current target, inflicting 850 to 950 Physical damage and reducing the target's movement speed by 35% for 5 sec.
- Lynx Rush – Daakara randomly charges players. Each charge inflicts 13680 to 15120 Physical damage and causes the target to bleed for 72000 additional damage over 10 sec.
- Claw Rage – Daakara charges a random target, immobilizing them and unleashing a flurry of rapid attacks. Each attack further weakens the target, increasing their Physical damage taken by 465. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
Stage Three: Lot More Gonna Fall!
Daakara absorbs the essence of either the eagle or dragonhawk.
- Essence of the Eagle
- Lightning Totem – Daakara periodically summons a Lightning Totem to attack his enemies. This totem has low health.
- Lightning – The Lightning Totem casts Lightning at a random player, inflicting 2850 to 3150 Nature damage and bouncing to a maximum of 3 additional nearby enemies, inflicting 1.5 times as much damage with each bounce.
- Feather Cyclone – Immediately after transforming into an Eagle, Daakara conjures one Feather Cyclone for each living player. These cyclones persist for the remainder of the encounter, but only move when affected by Sweeping Winds.
- Sweeping Winds – Daakara casts this spell repeatedly throughout this stage. After casting Sweeping Winds, each feather cyclone moves rapidly toward a player.
- Essence of the Dragonhawk
- Flame Breath – Daakara inflicts 5850 to 6150 Fire damage to enemies in a 60 degree cone in front of him. The Flame Breath also leaves a line of fire that inflicts 5850 to 6150 Fire damage every 1 sec. to enemies within 4 yards of the path of flame.
- Flame Whirl – Daakara whirls around and spits flame at all players, inflicting 9579 to 12316 Fire damage and increasing Fire damage dealt to them by 25% for 35 sec. This stacks up to 10 times.
- Pillar of Fire – Daakara summons a pillar of fire at a random player's location. The pillar inflicts 16200 to 19800 Fire damage to enemies within 2 yds. every 1 sec. and persists for 30 sec.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.