- Prince Keleseth yells: Aranal, ledel! Their fate shall be yours!
- Prince Keleseth yells: Darkness waits.
- Prince Keleseth yells: I join... the night.
- Prince Keleseth yells: Not so fast.
- Prince Keleseth yells: Your blood is mine!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Shadow Bolt – Prince Keleseth hurls a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Frost Tomb – Prince Keleseth encases a random player in a block of ice, stunning them for 20 sec. and inflicting Frost damage every second. Players can be broken free by attacking and killing the Frost Tomb.
- Vrykul Skeleton – When engaged, Prince Keleseth calls for several Vrykul Skeletons to aid him in battle.
- Decrepify – Vrykul Skeletons decrepify a player, reducing their Strength and movement speed for 10 sec.
- Unstoppable – As long as Prince Keleseth lives, Vrykul Skeletons cannot be stopped and are brought back to life 20 seconds after they are killed.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.