Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I am a warrior born!
Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I return! A second chance to carve your skull!
Ingvar the Plunderer yells: I'll paint my face with your blood!
Ingvar the Plunderer yells: My life for the... death god!
Ingvar the Plunderer yells: No! I can do... better! I can...
Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Raze every structure! Silence every cry!
Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Slay them all! No excuses! No mercy! No rest!
Ingvar the Plunderer yells: Var-jorgg gramalch!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Phase 1: In His Service
Phase 2: The Price of Failure
– Ingvar the Plunderer smashes all players in a 10 yard cone in front of him, inflicting Physical damage.
– Ingvar the Plunderer cleaves a player, inflicting Physical damage to them and their closest ally.
– Ingvar the Plunderer roars, inflicting Physical damage to all players and interrupting any spells being cast for 6 sec.
– Ingvar the Plunderer enrages, increasing his attack speed. This effect stacks up to $42705U times.
When Ingvar the Plunderer is killed, he is brought back to life by the Lich King's servant, Annhylde the Caller, as an undead slave.
– Ingvar the Plunderer smashes all players in a 10 yard cone in front of him, inflicting Shadow damage. In addition, Dark Smash inflicts Shadow damage to all players and stuns them for 2 sec.
– Ingvar the Plunderer throws a Shadow Axe at a random player. The axe will arrive at the player's location and spin in place for 10 sec, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 0 yards every second.
– Ingvar the Plunderer roars, inflicting Shadow damage to all players and interrupting any spells being cast for 8 sec. In addition, players will take additional damage from Shadow damage. This effect lasts for 1 min. and can stack up to 40 times.
– Ingvar the Plunderer inflicts Physical damage to a player and inflicts the target with Woe Strike. Any healing the target receives while afflicted with Woe Strike inflicts Shadow damage to the healer.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.