- Skarvald the Constructor yells: A warrior's death.
- Skarvald the Constructor yells: Dalronn! See if you can muster the nerve to join my attack!
- Skarvald the Constructor yells: Jarggn olkt!
- Skarvald the Constructor yells: Not... over... yet.
- Skarvald the Constructor yells: Pfagh! What sort of necromancer lets death stop him? I knew you were worthless!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Skarvald the Constructor
- Charge – Skarvald the Constructor charges a random player, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Stone Strike – Skarvald the Constructor strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them back.
- Enrage – Skarvald the Constructor becomes enraged, increasing his attack speed and Physical damage done for 10 sec.
- The Ghost of Skarvald – When Skarvald the Constructor is killed, he continues to fight as an untargetable ghost until Dalronn is defeated.
- Dalronn the Controller
- Shadow Bolt – Dalronn the Controller hurls a bolt of dark magic at a random player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Debilitate – Dalronn the Controller debilitates a player, lowering their attack, spell casting and movemenet speed by 50% for 8 sec. In addition, debilitate inflicts Shadow damage every second for its duration.
- Summon Skeletons – Dalronn the Controller summons two Skeletal Minions.
- The Ghost of Dalronn – When Dalronn the Controller is killed, he continues to fight as an untargetable ghost until Skarvald is defeated.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.