- Longrunner Pembe says: I'm omitting the runes for "north" and "west" because I'm not sure how they impact the giant. I'm also including a rune to limit how long you can control it.
- Longrunner Pembe says: I'm only going to carve the runes I think will give you command over a giant.
- Longrunner Pembe says: There we go, the Rune of Command... hopefully. Not nearly as vicious as its Iron Dwarf cousin, but functional.
- Longrunner Pembe says: They keep their tools in boxes that look like this. Look for them near the pavilions.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.