- Forest Frog says: As you can see, I have but little after these savages got hold of me, but you're welcome to what I have. Come, have a look.
- Forest Frog says: I suppose I should be grateful. Please, take this. I want nothing to remind me of this place.
- Forest Frog says: I took it from one of these trolls as I was captured. Maybe you can find a way to use it against them.
- Forest Frog says: I've had quite enough of this place. Goodbye.
- Forest Frog says: My apologies, friends. Here, now. This should help to cover the expenses involved in my rescue.
- Forest Frog says: Oh, can it be? I... I'm free of that hideous curse?
- Forest Frog says: Oh, my. What IS that smell - oh wait, heh, whoops! Guess my senses will take a little time to get readjusted.
- Forest Frog says: Oooh! It's about time someone rescued me....
- Forest Frog says: See ya later!
- Forest Frog says: Woohoo! I'm saved! I thank you, <name>.
- Forest Frog says: Words cannot express my gratitude, <name>. Thank you for your kindness.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.