- Chieftain Wintergale says: Aeire, <name> has brought your hides. Please, take them before they make me ill.
- Chieftain Wintergale says: Be cautious, but return quickly. We cannot afford to be blind.
- Chieftain Wintergale says: Honor is meaningless to a dead man. A warrior may throw himself into battle for honor's sake, but a chieftain is responsible for far more. We will follow Sage Aeire's plan and continue to defend our village.
- Chieftain Wintergale says: I won't sacrifice my warriors for romantic notions of glorious death on the battlefield. What use is fighting for survival if no one survives?
- Chieftain Wintergale says: The Scourge has us surrounded. We can hold the village for awhile, but if we can't defeat them, they will overrun us.
- Chieftain Wintergale says: The time has come to act. We must decide how to deal with the Scourge before it consumes us.
- Chieftain Wintergale says: There will be a time for battle, Durm. But first, we must find a way to even the odds. What would you have me do, Aeire?
- Chieftain Wintergale says: What is your honor worth, Durm? Your life? Mine? The life of blind old Greatfather Mahan, who raised you from childhood?
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.