- Novos the Summoner yells: Your efforts... are in vain.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Phase 1: Army of the Dead
Novos the Summoner enters an Arcane Field and summons waves of undead to defend him. Novos remains in the Arcane Field until 4 Crystal Handlers are defeated.
- Arcane Field – Novos the Summoner surrounds himself in an Arcane Field, making him immune to damage. Entering the Arcane Field inflicts Arcane damage every second and reduces movement speed by 50%.
- Arcane Blast – Novos the Summoner blasts all players within 15 yards with magic, inflicting Arcane damage and knocking them back.
- Fetid Troll Corpse – Fetid Troll Corpses mindlessly attack players.
Phase 2: Wrath of the Summoner
Novos the Summoners lowers his Arcane Field and attacks.
- Blizzard – Novos the Summoner calls down a blizzard that lasts 6 sec., inflicting Frost damage every 2 sec. to all players in the selected area.
- Frostbolt – Novos the Summoners hurls a bolt of ice at a player, inflicting Frost damage and reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
- Wrath of Misery – Novos the summoner curses a player, inflicting Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 8 sec.
- Summon Minions – Novos the Summoner calls upon an army of Fetid Troll Corpses to assist him in battle.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.