- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Agghh!! Tharon'ja will have more!
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Im... impossible! Tharon'ja is eternal! Tharon'ja... is....
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: No! A taste... all too brief!
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Tharon'ja has a use for your mortal shell!
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Tharon'ja sees all! The work of mortals shall not end the eternal dynasty!
- The Prophet Tharon'ja yells: Your flesh serves Tharon'ja now!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Phase 1: The Prophet
- Shadowbolt Volley – The Prophet Tharon'ja hurls missiles of dark magic at all players, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Rain of Fire – The Prophet Tharon'ja calls down a molten rain, burning all players in a selected area for Fire damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
- Curse of Life – The Prophet Tharon'ja curses a player, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec. The effect is removed if the target falls below 50% of their maximum life.
- Decay Flesh – The Prophet Tharon'ja stuns all players for 3 sec, burning their flesh away.
Phase 2: The Curse of Flesh
- Gift of Tharon'ja – The Prophet Tharon'ja transforms all players into Skeleton, granting them new abilities.
- Touch of Life – Players steal life from The Prophet Tharon'ja.
- Slaying Strike – Players inflict Physical damage to The Prophet Tharon'ja.
- Taunt – Players taunt The Prophet Tharon'ja, forcing him to attack them for 3 sec.
- Bone Armor – Players encase themselves in bone armor, absorbing 4500 damage for 10 sec. While the armor holds, spellcasting cannot be interrupted by Physical attacks.
- Lightning Breath – The Prophet Tharon'ja breathes lightning at a player, inflicting Nature damage.
- Eye Beam – The Prophet Tharon'ja glares at a player, inflicting Nature damage every 2 sec for 5 sec.
- Poison Cloud – The Prophet Tharon'ja summons a poisonous cloud that inflicts Nature damage to all players within the cloud every 1 sec.
- Return Flesh – The Prophet Tharon'ja stuns all players for 3 sec, returning them to their original form.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.