Skadi the Ruthless yells: ARGH! You call that... an attack? I'll... show... aghhhh...
Skadi the Ruthless yells: What mongrels dare intrude here? Look alive, my brothers! A feast for the one that brings me their heads!
Skadi the Ruthless yells: You motherless knaves! Your corpses will make fine morsels for my new drake!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage 1: Grauf
Skadi the Ruthless starts the fight by mounting his drake, Grauf. While mounted, Skadi will fly overhead and order Grauf to breathe freezing clouds onto players below.Skadi remains mounted until players fire three harpoons at Grauf by using the Harpoon Launcher.
Stage 2: Skadi the Ruthless
– Grauf breathes a freezing cloud onto the ground, inflicting Frost damage to all players within it. The cloud persists on the ground for 10 sec.
– Players who possess a harpoon can use the Harpoon Launchers found near Grauf to inflict Physical damage to him when he is within range of the launcher.Harpoons are obtained by killing Ymirjar Harpooners.
– Ymirjar Warriors inflict Physical damage to a player, reducing their movement speed by 60% for 5 sec.
– Ymirjar Warriors strike a player, inflicting Physical damage.
Ymirjar Witch Doctor
– Ymirjar Witch Doctors hurl a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
– Ymirjar Witch Doctors shrink a player, reducing their strength and stamina by 100 for 2 min.
– Skadi the Ruthless attacks all players within 0 yards in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 10 sec., inflicting Physical damage each time he spins. While whirlwinding, Skadi the Ruthless' movement speed is reduced by 50%.
– Skadi the Ruthless crushes a player, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
– Skadi the Ruthless throws a poisoned spear at a random player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Nature damage every 3 sec., for 12 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.