- Anomalus yells: Chaos beckons.
- Anomalus yells: Indestructible.
- Anomalus yells: Of course.
- Anomalus yells: Reality... unwoven.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Spark – Anomalus hurls a magical bolt at a player, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Arcane Attraction – Anomalus increases Arcane damage taken of a random player by 2000 for 10 sec.
- Create Rift – Anomalus tears a fabric in space, opening a Chaotic Rift near himself.
- Chaotic Rift
- Summon Crazed Mana-Wraith – Chaotic Rifts continuously summon Crazed Mana-Wraith until they are destroyed.
- Chaotic Energy Burst – Chaotic Rifts unleash a burst of chaotic energy at a player, inflicting 365 to 610 Arcane damage and then jumping to additional nearby players. Each jump reduces the damage by 50%. Affects 3 total targets.
- Charged Chaotic Energy Burst – Chaotic Rifts unleash a burst of chaotic energy at a player, inflicting 534 to 891 Arcane damage and then jumping to additional nearby players. Each jump reduces the damage by 50%. Affects 3 total targets.
- Rift Shield – When Anomalus reaches 50% health remaining, he channels energy to nearby Chaotic Rifts for 45 sec., charging them with energy. While the Rift Shield is active, Anomalus is immune to all damage taken.
- Charge Rifts – Anomalus channels his chaotic energy into nearby rifts, increasing the range of Chaotic Enery Burst and the rate at which they create Crazed Mana-Wraith.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.