- King Ymiron yells: What... awaits me... now?
- King Ymiron yells: You invade my home and then dare to challenge me? I will tear the hearts from your chests and offer them as gifts to the death god! Rualg nja gaborr!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Gift of the Fallen Kings
When King Ymiron reaches 66% and 33% health remaining, he calls upon a fallen vrykul king to grant him a new ability. He retains this ability until he chooses a new fallen king.
In Heroic Difficulty, King Ymiron calls on a fallen king at 80%, 60%, 40% and 20% health remaining.
- Spirit Burst – Ranulf of the Screaming Abyss grants King Ymiron the ability to unleash a burst of spirit energy, inflicting Shadow damage to all players.
- Summon Spirit Fount – Bjorn of the Black Storm grants King Ymiron the ability to summon a spirit fount that inflicts Shadow damage to a random player every second.
- Spirit Strike – Haldor of the Rocky Cliffs grants King Ymiron the ability to strike a player, inflicting Physical damage and increasing their Physical damage taken for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 100 times.
- Screams of the Dead – Whenever King Ymiron chooses a fallen king, he unleashes a bone chilling scream that stuns all players for 8 sec.
- Bane – King Ymiron is surrounded with an aura of Bane, which inflicts Shadow damage to all players within 10 yards whenever he takes direct damage. This effect lasts for 5 sec.
- Dark Slash – King Ymiron slashes a player, inflicting damage equal to half of their current health.
- Fetid Rot – King Ymiron afflicts a player with Fetid Rot, inflicting Nature damage every 3 sec. and decreasing healing received by 25% for 9 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.