- Amber Drake whispers: I'm badly injured! I can't take much more of this!
- Amber Drake whispers: Ley-Guardian Eregos is all that now stands between us and control of The Oculus. He's flying above the Band of Alignment, at the very top of The Oculus. Eregos is incredibly powerful; stay on my back when we engage him and leave the fighting to me.
- Amber Drake whispers: Mage-Lord Urom is our next target. He should be hiding on one of the floating platforms on the Band of Transmutation, near the top of The Oculus. Be warned, Urom is a powerful conjurer; he may not be alone.
- Amber Drake whispers: Now that I am at my full power I can perform Temporal Rift. You can use it to make enemies take extra damage and to get Shock Charges. Save up Shock Charges and then Shock Lance for huge damage!
- Amber Drake whispers: Use Shock Lance to damage enemies. If we get in trouble, Stop Time to freeze all enemies in place, then hit them with Shock Lance for massive damage!
- Amber Drake whispers: Welcome Friend. Keep your head down and hold on tight!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.