- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: I shall leave this image on display for your perusal. Study your opponents' strengths, for a creature's strength can also be its weakness.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the accursed spider wing of Naxxramas. It is there the Scourge breed even more poisonous and dangerous versions of their kin.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the blighted abomination wing of Naxxramas. There, the Scourge develop the strongest and most hideous aberrations of their armies.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the death knight wing of Naxxramas. Within its corrupted halls, the echo of battle rings day and night, as our finest warriors are corrupted and twisted into the Scourge's greatest warriors.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the dread plague wing of Naxxramas, where the Scourge seek to improve upon the deadly blight which they spread across Lordaeron.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the most powerful entities within the pinnacle of Naxxramas. Truly, these are two of the greatest threats to all of Northrend.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.