- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Anub'Rekhan, one of the finest Spider Lords of Azjol'Nerub, was brought under the control of the Scourge when he and his former commander, Anub'arak, were finally defeated by Lich King many years ago. It is said that he was the most loyal of Anub'arak's commanders.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Behold, Noth the Plaguebringer. Responsible for the creation of the process that distills the souls of the living and places them within the cold cage of undeath, Noth was observed to be refining this process even now.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Behold, Patchwerk. When word of his existence first reached the ears of the Brotherhood, none believed the tales of an abomination with such immense speed and strength. Fewer still believed it when he fell the first time...
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Gluth, the foul plague-dog of Naxxramas, was said to have an appetite so voracious that even the living were not enough to satisfy his hunger. Feugen was said to feed him an army of zombies daily, recycling the remains of undead too weak to use in combat.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Gothik, the Harvester. A master of necromancy and conjuration, Gothik is said to be able to beckon forth legions of the undead at a moment's notice. It is with his guidance that even the weakest of Death Knights can raise the dead.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Grobbulus, the first of what was to be an army of flesh giants. It carried the plague slime of Naxxramas within its body, injecting the living ooze into the bodies of its foe. The recipient of this foul injection would usually flee to his allies, bringing them down with him.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: I shall leave this image on display for your perusal. Study your opponents' strengths, for a creature's strength can also be its weakness.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: In the Plaguelands, Kel'thuzad was again defeated by the agents of the Argent Dawn. However, his phylactery was delivered to a false agent of the Brotherhood. We have yet to discover who stole his phylactery or why.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: It is said that Heigan has rigged the very walls and floors of Naxxramas itself with a vast array of traps, which he can trigger at will.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Kel'thuzad has survived trials that would have long since shattered the souls of even the greatest of the Brotherhood. He readily gave his life at Arthas's hand, later to be brought back - reborn in the power of the Sunwell.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Loatheb. The hideous result of fusing the living plague of the Plaguelands with the bog beasts of Azeroth, Loatheb is said to control the power of healing itself.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Maexxna, born deep within the mountains of Northrend many ages ago, she was captured within the dread citadel Naxxramas, where she gives birth to her brood, feeding them the corpses of all who dare venture too deeply into Naxxramas.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Mr. Bigglesworth. The last living creature in Naxxramas, this cat is said to be the last thread connecting Kel'thuzad to his mortal life. It is said that any who dare to harm a hair on his head doom themselves to... wait a second, what is he doing on there?!
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the accursed spider wing of Naxxramas. It is there the Scourge breed even more poisonous and dangerous versions of their kin.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the blighted abomination wing of Naxxramas. There, the Scourge develop the strongest and most hideous aberrations of their armies.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the death knight wing of Naxxramas. Within its corrupted halls, the echo of battle rings day and night, as our finest warriors are corrupted and twisted into the Scourge's greatest warriors.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the dread plague wing of Naxxramas, where the Scourge seek to improve upon the deadly blight which they spread across Lordaeron.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Next, I shall speak of the most powerful entities within the pinnacle of Naxxramas. Truly, these are two of the greatest threats to all of Northrend.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Observe, Heigan the Unclean. The mastermind behind the plague cauldrons that turned the wilderness of Azeroth into the Plaguelands.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Pay attention. This is Instructor Razuvious, Kel'Thuzad's appointed trainer of all death knights. It is said that his own technique is so potent, only a disciple of his could possibly withstand his might.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Sapphiron. Once a noble blue dragon within the mountains of Northrend, Sapphiron was slain by Arthas during his campaign through the frozen north. Resurrected to serve him, Sapphiron guards Kel'thuzad's lair eternally, awaiting those who would dare tresspass upon his master.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Sir Zeliek, a paladin in life, so strong in his faith, that even in undeath, the power of the light still heeds his call, smiting his foes in battle.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Thaddius, built from the flesh of women and children, it is said that their souls are fused together - eternally bound within that foul prison of flesh.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The final death knight, Lord Mograine, was the finest warrior that the death knights had ever seen. However, after the events in Azeroth, he vanished without a trace. It is yet to be seen who Kel'Thuzad has appointed in his place.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The Grand Widow Faerlina, a botanist in life, breeder and caretaker of arachnids in death, she overseers the spider wing, developing the most potent of poisons for the Lich King.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The lich, Kel'Thuzad. He serves the Lich King without question, a necromancer of great prowess in life, turned into a master of necromancy after his death. It is said he is the most loyal of the Lich King's subjects.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The most powerful death knights within Naxxramas are the four horsemen. They represent the pinnacle of Kel'Thuzad's guard. The first, Thane Korth'azz, holds the power of flame.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The next, Lady Blaumeux, calls forth the power of shadows, drawing the souls of the living into the voracious embrace.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Well, nevermind. I'm sure no one would be foolish enough to lay a hand on Kel'thuzard precious pet.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.