- Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Loken will not rest... until the forge is retaken! You change... nothing!
- Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Soft, vulnerable shells. Brief fragile lives. You cannot escape the curse of flesh!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Chain Lightning – Sjonnir the Ironshaper strikes a player with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby player. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Lightning Shield – Sjonnir the Ironshaper surrounds himself with 10 balls of lightning that have 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers with Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. Thus, the shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 10 times.
- Static Charge – Sjonnir the Ironshaper afflicts a player with a static charge that periodically zaps its nearby allies and enemies for Nature damage. This effect lasts until cancelled.
- Lightning Ring – Sjonnir the Ironshaper inflicts Nature damage to all players within 10 yards and increases the Nature damage they take by 10% for 15 sec.
- Frenzy – When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 20% health remaining, he goes into a frenzy. Frenzy increases attack speed by 50% and Physical damage done by 100%.
- Malformed Ooze – When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 50% health remaining, he begins to summon Malformed Ooze from the nearby forges.
- Combined – Malformed Oozes attempts to combined with other Malformed Oozes that they come within 0 yards of.
- Earthen Dwarf – When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 25% health remaining, he begins to summon Earthen Dwarves from the nearby forges.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.