Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper strikes a player with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby player. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper surrounds himself with 10 balls of lightning that have 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers with Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. Thus, the shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 10 times.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper afflicts a player with a static charge that periodically zaps its nearby allies and enemies for Nature damage. This effect lasts until cancelled.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper inflicts Nature damage to all players within 10 yards and increases the Nature damage they take by 10% for 15 sec.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 20% health remaining, he goes into a frenzy. Frenzy increases attack speed by 50% and Physical damage done by 100%.
Forged Iron Dwarf
– When engaged, Sjonnir the Ironshaper begins to summon Forged Iron Dwarf from the nearby forges.
– Forged Iron Dwarves inflict Nature to a player every second for 5 sec.
Forged Iron Trogg
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 75% health remaining, he begins to summon Forged Iron Troggs from the nearby forges.
– Forged Iron Troggs shock a player, inflicting Nature damage.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 50% health remaining, he begins to summon Malformed Ooze from the nearby forges.
– Malformed Oozes attempts to combined with other Malformed Oozes that they come within 0 yards of.
– Malformed Oozes that combined become an Iron Sludge.
– Iron Sludges inflicts Nature damage to all players.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 25% health remaining, he begins to summon Earthen Dwarves from the nearby forges.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.