- Master Siegesmith Corvus says: First Mograine asks for arms, then he takes my servants away? Rubbish!
- Master Siegesmith Corvus says: First, he gives away most of my precious Saronite, then he demands I begin crafting Runeblades of even greater power. Pah!
- Master Siegesmith Corvus says: Fix my armor, Corvus! My blade is rusty, Corvus! ... when will these damned mortals learn to care for themselves?
- Master Siegesmith Corvus says: I may not have any mindless servants, but at least I can see a quality blade made from time to time.
- Master Siegesmith Corvus says: If only I could resupply my stocks from Northrend, then I might be able to craft a weapon that could chill the heart of the unliving.
- Master Siegesmith Corvus says: There is work to be done here, but do you see anyone jumping to help me? No! Wretches, all of them!
- Master Siegesmith Corvus says: What is this nonsense about the Light? I have weapons and armor to make!
- Master Siegesmith Corvus says: You call this a weapon? Keep this up, knave and I'll see that you're brought back as one of them. Maybe then you will learn how to put your back into it.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.