- Malygos yells: Alexstrasza, another of your brood falls!
- Malygos yells: ENOUGH! If you intend to reclaim Azeroth's magic, then you shall have it!
- Malygos yells: I am without limits here. The rules of your cherished reality do not apply. In this realm, I am in control!
- Malygos yells: I give you one chance. Pledge fealty to me, and perhaps I will not slaughter you for your insolence.
- Malygos yells: I had hoped to end your lives quickly, but you have proven more... resilient than I anticipated. Nonetheless, your efforts are in vain. It is you reckless, careless mortals who are to blame for this war. I do what I must, and if it means your extinction.... then SO BE IT!!
- Malygos yells: Lesser beings, intruding here! A shame that your excess courage does not compensate for your stupidity!
- Malygos yells: Little more than gnats!
- Malygos yells: My patience has reached its limit. I will be rid of you!
- Malygos yells: None but the blue dragonflight are welcome here. Perhaps this is the work of Alexstrasza? Well, then, she has sent you to your deaths!
- Malygos yells: Now your benefactors make their appearance, but they are too late! The powers contained here are sufficient to destroy the world ten times over. What do you think they will do to you?
- Malygos yells: Unthinkable! The mortals will destroy... everything! My sister, what have you...
- Malygos yells: Watch helplessly as your hopes are swept away!
- Malygos yells: What could you hope to accomplish? To storm brazenly into my domain... to employ magic... against ME?
- Malygos yells: You will not succeed while I draw breath!
- Malygos yells: Your energy will be put to good use.
- Malygos yells: Your red allies will share your fate!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.