- Koltira Deathweaver yells: Your High Inquisitor is nothing more than a pile of meat, Crusaders! There are none beyond the grasp of the Scourge!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: Damn the Crusade! I think my ribs are broken and I might be bleeding internally.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: Death grip! Use your powers, death knight! Pull them in!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: Do not let them wear you down! Focus!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I can't keep this barrier up much longer... Where is that coward?
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I can't keep this damned barrier up forever. Kill faster!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I'll draw their fire, you make your escape behind me.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I'll need to get my runeblade and armor... Just need a little more time.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I'm still weak, but I think I can get an anti-magic barrier up. Stay inside it or you'll be destroyed by their spells.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: Maintaining this barrier will require all of my concentration. Kill them all!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: Stand your ground! Use my anti-magic barrier to dampen their spells!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: The death of the High Inquisitor of New Avalon will not go unnoticed. You need to get out of here at once! Go, before more of them show up. I'll be fine on my own.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: The High Inquisitor comes! Be ready, death knight! Do not let him draw you out of the protective bounds of my anti-magic field! Kill him and take his head!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: There are more coming. Defend yourself! Don't fall out of the anti-magic field! They'll tear you apart without its protection!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: This is going to be a humbling defeat.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.