- Xevozz yells: Back in business! Now, to execute an exit strategy.
- Xevozz yells: Intriguing... a high quantity of arcane energy is near. Time for some prospecting...
- Xevozz yells: It seems my freedom must be bought with blood!
- Xevozz yells: Plentiful, exploitable resources... primed for acquisition!
- Xevozz yells: The air teems with latent energy... quite the harvest!
- Xevozz yells: This is an... unrecoverable... loss.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Arcane Bolt – Xevozz hurls a magical bolt at a player, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Arcane Barrage Volley – Xevozz launches arcane missiles at all players within 45 yards, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Arcane Buffet – Xevozz inflicts Arcane damage to a player and increases the Arcane damage they take for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Ethereal Sphere – Xevozz summons Ethereal Spheres that move towards him.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.