Elder Nadox yells: For the Lich King!
Elder Nadox yells: Master... is my service... complete?
Elder Nadox yells: Perhaps we will be allies soon.
Elder Nadox yells: Shhhad ak kereeesshh chak-k-k!
Elder Nadox yells: Sleep now in the cold dark....
Elder Nadox yells: The secrets of the deep shall remain hidden.
Elder Nadox yells: The young must not go hungry....
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Elder Nadox diseases a player, inflicting Nature damage every 3 seconds for 30 sec.
– Elder Nadox enrages all nearby Ahn'kahar Swarmers, increasing their damage done by 200% and their maximum health by 10000.
– Elder Nadox summons Ahn'kahar Guardians to defend him in battle.
– Ahk'kahar Guardians protect all Nerubian within 0 yards, rendering them immune to damage.
– Ahn'kahar Guardians poison a player, inflicting Nature damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
– Ahn'kahar Guardians sprint, increasing their movement speed by 200% for 15 sec.
– Elder Nadox summons Ahn'kahar Swarmers to fight for him in battle.
– Ahn'kahar Swarmers increase the damage and attack speed of all nearby Swarmers by 10% for each Swarmer within 10 yards.
– Ahn'kahar Swarmers sprint, increasing their movement speed by 200% for 15 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.