- King Varian Wrynn yells: Glory to the Alliance!
- King Varian Wrynn yells: People of Stormwind! Citizens of the Alliance! Your king speaks!
- King Varian Wrynn yells: Today marks the first of many defeats for the Scourge! Death knights, once in service of the Lich King, have broken free of his grasp and formed a new alliance against his tyranny!
- King Varian Wrynn yells: You will welcome these former heroes of the Alliance and treat them with the respect that you would give to any ally of Stormwind!
- King Varian Wrynn says: But there are a number of things I need to make clear to you.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Do I make myself clear?
- King Varian Wrynn says: First: the races of the Alliance look out for one another.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Good. Because that brings me to my second point.
- King Varian Wrynn says: I am deeply sorry, but the battle lines have been drawn. I will not tolerate any fraternizing with the enemy, as you could expose our Alliance to danger.
- King Varian Wrynn says: I understand you want to join the Alliance.
- King Varian Wrynn says: It is a simple guideline, but a meaningful one. Do you understand?
- King Varian Wrynn says: Not all pandaren have chosen the same path as you three.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Some have sided with the Horde.
- King Varian Wrynn says: They, along with the other barbarian clans of the Horde, are your new enemies.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Those who you once considered friends, or even those you might have loved, are now your sworn adversaries.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Very well. We are nearly finished, <name>.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Walk with me. All three of you.
- King Varian Wrynn says: We always have need of allies. I'd be a fool to turn you away, especially at a time of war.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Well done! Landing parties, form up! Footmen to the front!
- King Varian Wrynn says: Yes. My scouts learned all about this one."Warlord Zaela." Bring her proto-drake down and the rest of the Dragonmaw will crumble.
- King Varian Wrynn says: You are expected to provide aid to Alliance members in need, whether they be human, gnome, draenei... or pandaren like yourselves.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.