- Attendant Tock says: Access denied?!
- Attendant Tock says: Beginning analysis ...
- Attendant Tock says: But one thing is for certain: this plate's size, thickness, and bolt holes point to a use as armor for a colossal structure.
- Attendant Tock says: Directive completed. Returning to standby mode.
- Attendant Tock says: Further information can only be accessed from the archives within Ulduar, by order of Keeper Loken.
- Attendant Tock says: Metallic specimen of foreign origin detected.
- Attendant Tock says: Specimen identified as an alloy of saronite and iron.
- Attendant Tock says: The ore used in this sample originated deep within the crust of Azeroth and was recently unearthed.
- Attendant Tock says: The saronite in this sample is nearly pure. Ores like this do not occur naturally on the surface of Azeroth.
- Attendant Tock says: This ore can only have been created by a powerful, malevolent force. Attempting to access databanks for more information ...
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.