- Brann Bronzebeard says: Aye, be safe Muradin. I'd join you, but I'm on top of the most amazing discovery the world has yet seen. I can't abandon it now.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Barring stray boulders from those giants, we should be clear... it seems a mess down there though.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: By all the gods... it can't be... Muradin?!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Come on boy, there's no mistak'n it - it's definitely you. Don't ya recognize your younger brother?!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: He's here in Northrend brother, looking for you. A seer in Wintergarde brought word that you were not dead, and he left Ironforge immediately to come find you.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I can't believe this! You were dead! All accounts said so... what happened, Muradin. How did you get here?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I can't thank you enough for all of your help in putting together the keystone. Great things will come of this, I assure you.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Indeed! Magni will be so happy to see you too! He's gotten nothing but bad news for a long while now, but this changes everything!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Iron dwarves... everywhere.... they're making their way down from the top. They certainly are persistent.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Poor Creteus. He was a good keeper... I'm glad he at least got to see his task to completion, I imagine that's all that really mattered to him.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Speaking of which...
- Brann Bronzebeard says: That's in the past, Muradin. Regrets won't change anything.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: There are more up ahead - keep at it!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: They're trying to take down the plane! I can't pull up any steeper... you need to keep them off of us!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: We're almost out... just a little bit farther.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: We're coming up on Frosthold. I would be very appreciative if you would introduce me to King Stormheart before you go. I believe we are both very much in his debt.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.