- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Fine. If our allies are going to be the ones getting their hands dirty, we'll leave it to them to decide how to proceed.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: I know just the place. Will you be all right?
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Oi. So we'll have to contend with that thing after all then?
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Our allies are ready. Bring down the shield and make way!
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Pentarus, you heard the man. Have your mages release the shield and let these brave souls through!
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Pentarus, you heard the woman. Have your mages release the shield and let these brave souls through!
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Perhaps so, but it's only a matter of time until we break back into Ulduar. Any luck finding a way to teleport inside?
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Sneak?! What do you think we are, marmots?
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: We did it, lads! We got here before Algalon's arrival. Maybe we can rig the systems to interfere with his analysis--
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: What a battle! Did you see that, Rhydian?!
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: What about the plated proto-drake and the fire giant that were spotted nearby? Think your mages can handle those?
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: You've defeated the Iron Council and unlocked the Archivum! Well done, lads!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I'll head back to the Archivum and see if I can jam his signal. I might be able to buy us some time while you take care of him.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Now, this is what we call a nice find!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Okay! Let's move out. Get into your machines; I'll speak to you from here via the radio!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: The iron dwarves have been seen emerging from the bunkers at the base of the pillars straight ahead of you! Destroy the bunkers, and they'll be forced to fall back!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.