Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Mighty Kick – Ick kicks a player, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them back.
- Pursuit – Krick orders Ick to attack a random player, fixating on them. While pursuing a player, Ick's movement speed is reduced by 50% and all damage done is increased by 50%.
- Poison Nova – Krick orders Ick to unleash a poison nova, inflicting 15600 Nature damage and an additional 13650 Nature damage over 21 sec. to all players within 15 yards.
- Explosive Barrage – Krick launches explosive missiles at all players. When the missiles land, they create an Exploding Orb that detonates after 3 seconds, inflicting 3900 Arcane to all players within 6 yards.
- Toxic Waste – Krick hurls toxic waste at a player's location, inflicting Nature damage to all enemies within 0 yards for 10 sec.
- Shadow Bolt – Krick hurls a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.