- Bronjahm yells: Finally, a captive audience!
- Bronjahm yells: I will sever your soul from your body!
- Bronjahm yells: The vortex of the harvested calls to you!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Magic's Bane – Bronjahm slashes in a circular arc, inflicting 3250 Physical damage to every player plus an additional amount equal to half the target's total mana. Cannot exceed 10,000 total damage.
- Corrupt Soul – Bronjahm attempts to corrupt a portion of a player's soul and separate it from their body. If Corrupt Soul is not dispelled before it expires, a Corrupted Soul Fragment and stuns the player for 2 sec.
- Corrupted Soul Fragment – Corrupted Soul Fragments attempt to move towards Bronjahm. If the Fragment reaches him, he consumes the soul.
- Consume Soul – Bronjahm attempts to consume any Corrupted Soul Fragment that are within 2 yards of him, healing him for 156000.
- Soulstorm – When Bronjahm reaches 35% health remaining, he teleports to the center of the room and summons a Soulstorm. The swirling vortex of souls inflicts Shadow damage every second to targets over 10 yards away. Players hit by the Soulstorm have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 2.50 sec
- Shadow Bolt – While Bronjahm is within the Soulstorm he hurls bolts of dark magic at a random player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Fear – While Bronjahm is within the Soulstorm he strikes fear in a random player for 3 sec.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.