- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Alas, brave, brave adventurers, your meddling has reached its end. Do you hear the clatter of bone and steel coming up the tunnel behind you? That is the sound of your impending demise.
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Another shall take his place. You waste your time.
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Do not think that I shall permit you entry into my master's sanctum so easily. Pursue me if you dare.
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Ha, such an amusing gesture from the rabble. When I have finished with you, my master's blade will feast upon your souls. Die.
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Hrmph, fodder. Not even fit to labor in the quarry. Relish these final moments for soon you will be nothing more than mindless undead.
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Intruders have entered the master's domain. Signal the alarms!
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Minions, destroy these interlopers!
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Persistent whelps! You will not reach the entrance of my lord's lair! Soldiers, destroy them!
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Power... overwhelming!
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Rimefang, destroy this fool!
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Rimefang, trap them within the tunnel! BURY THEM ALIVE!
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Worthless gnat! Death is all that awaits you!
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Your last waking memory will be of agonizing pain.
- Scourgelord Tyrannus yells: Your pursuit shall be in vain, intruders, for the Lich King has placed an army of undead at my command! Behold!
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.